Wall Spikes | Bird Deterrent |
Wall Partitions | Security Mesh |
SECUREX Bird Deterrent and Wall Spikes were created to stop security threats at the top of walls or fencing. Our security spikes are available in two grades and in two different designs for alternate levels of protection.
EXPANDED METAL WALL SPIKES
SECUREX wall spikes are an alternate option to barbed or razor wire and ship in 4' or 5' lengths. The expanded metal of the wall spikes are random sheared at the top to create a formidable and sharp edge along any square framed surface. Use the wall spikes at the edge of retaining walls or on panel based fencing for maximum security without the look of barbed wire.
- Can be custom bent or manufactured to specification
- Can be produced from different size mesh to create alternate levels of threat
- Stock available in "U" shaped or "W" shaped design
- Available in galvanized carbon, stainless steel or powder coated finish
- Available in two grades
EXPANDED METAL BIRD DETERRENT
Designed as a light use deterrent for animals, SECUREX Bird Deterrent spikes make it difficult for birds or small animals to perch at the edge of retaining walls or square frame fencing. Bird spikes are made from flattened, 3/4" - #9 expanded metal and are available in either galvanized or powder coated carbon steel. The standard edging exposes 3" - 4" above grade but custom cuts and bending are available.
EXPANDED MESH WALL PARTITIONS & PANELS
Expanded Metal Security Wall Panels are designed to help warehouses, storage rooms or production floors effectively manage the protection of valuable materials. Expanded metal security partitions allow security managers quick surveillance while providing the highest levels of security.
Features and Advantages:
- Modular panels allow for flexibility of design
- Easy and fast installation
- Permanent or temporary
- Enclosed hardware - partition hardware isn’t accessible from the outside which helps deter theft
- Open mesh design does not inhibit fire control devices
- Design in all industrial and decorative mesh patterns
- Fully welded panels
- Machine guarding
- Server or data rooms
- Heights up to 30'
- Expanded metal diamond patterns - 1/2" - #13, 3/4" - #9, 1-1/2" - #9, 7/8" square, plus decorative options
- Swing or slide gates
- Service windows
EXPANDED METAL SECURITY MESH
Used to provide strength and security inside walls, floors and ceilings. Standard expanded metal panels attach to wall studs with SECUREX Clips and create a steel barrier inside the finished drywall. Use security mesh to protect valuable areas and materials from theft.
Security Mesh Features:
- Can be formed to accommodate all wall heights and configurations
- Easily attaches to wall studs or ceiling joists
- Use for banks, panic rooms, government buildings and retail stores
- Stock sizes available for immediate shipment
- Available in galvanized carbon, powder coated or stainless steel
Suggested Mesh Options include:
- ½" - #13 F
- ¾" - #9 F
- ¾" - #13 F
- ¾" - #16 F
- 1" - #16 F
- 1-½" - #9 F
EXPANDED METAL SECURITY CAGES
Expanded metal security cages by SECUREX can be used to offer additional security in tool cribs, warehouses or restricted areas. Call for a custom quote.
Designed to offer the maximum in protection while providing strength, visibility and ventilation. Featuring a post and panel design, our security cages offer the flexibility to choose a configuration that best suits your needs and are available with or without ceilings.
Our expanded metal security cage panels feature structural stability that can accommodate site specific challenges. The expanded metal used in our SX 3000 cages is extremely durable and because of the inherent strength of the metal, it’s easy to retro-fit around existing pipes, beams, and other barriers.
In a standard installation, 4’h x 8’w panels are stacked horizontally and attach to square posts with included hardware. Security cages system is able to accommodate heights up to 30’ and choices of hinged doors, sliding doors or service windows. SX 3000 security cage systems are polyester powder coated in gray. Galvanized systems are also available for exterior use.
Click here for basic specifications (PDF)
Features and Advantages:
- SX 3000 expanded metal cage panels are manufactured from a single sheet of steel that is cut and stretched into an open diamond mesh design that will not unravel and is extremely difficult to cut or climb.
- Modern looking, attractive, and in a variety of gauges, styles and diamond patterns to fit your design or application.
- Permits the free passage of light, heat, air and sound while offering solid protection from theft or burglary
- Easy to install and can be reconfigured or moved for temporary or permanent use
- CAD design services
- Machine Guarding - Designed to meet OSHA physical barrier requirements
- DEA Enclosures - By choosing our ¾" - #9 standard diamond pattern, our SX 3000 Security Cage panels meet and exceed physical security control class III, IV and V controlled substances as outlined in Title 21 CFR Sections 1301.72-1301.76 of the US Department of Justice code.
- Data Center/Server Rooms - Securex SX3000 Security Cages deter physical access to valuable digital assets. The ability to control data security risks and liabilites can help information-intensive companies comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO 17799
- Evidence Cages
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical protection
- Casino Cages, vaults and count rooms
- Tool Cribs
- Specimen Storage
- Bonded Warehouses
- Can be built to mount flush to the floor or with a standard 3-1/4" sweep space
- Option of special over sized floor flanges
- Doors can be fitted with safety interlocks to shut down equipment when a door is opened
- Cage panels are available in stainless steel
- Can be ordered with ADA handles and locks are available to comply with building codes for disable access areas
- Emergency Exit Options include - Electronic push button for keyless access and panic push bars
- Custom locking and closing accessories are available - including gravity and spring hinged self closing, self locking doors
For more Expanded Metal Fencing product info, view www.nilesfence.com